Senior Application / Embedded Hardware Engineer
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to indie SEMICONDUCTOR. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of highly competent engineers that are creating brand new designs in the field of Wireless and USB power delivery, sensing systems and connectivity (LIN, CAN, Ethernet) within the car. Please, join our Budapest Design Center!
- Responsible for testing and validating our integrated circuit (IC) products (HW, FW, SW).
- Develop Test plans, test set-ups and automated testing based on product requirements.
- Analyze and debug FW code and support customer enquiries/feedback.
- Collaborate with IC design, System and application engineers to develop new more efficient test methods.
- Bring quality and cost-effective test solutions for prototyping and product validation.
- Prepare indie product for compliance and interoperability testing (e.g. USB, CAN, LIN).
- System test may include pre-silicon platform (FPGAs) so some knowledge how to configure and program FPGAs may be an added value.
- Support customer requests to validate and/or correlate issues seen in the field.
- Support on production milestones, demos and performance evaluation.
- Perform tasks including on-site debug, bring-up, demo and production firmware test.
- The position reports to the project lead from a technical perspective and engineering management for daily work assignments.
- MS degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with ARM Cortex M series and various development tools such as IAR J-Link, GCC and ARM Keil.
- Ability to develop software in C, C++ and python with an aim to reusability (for application purpose or chipset portability).
- Experience developing automatic test systems with USB, Ethernet, GPIB, RS-232 with common test and measurement equipment (HP/Agilent). Strong knowledge of USB, CAN, LIN based systems is a plus for this position.
- Core set of skills and knowledge that will allow a person to use basic functions and learn how to use the advanced features of test equipment such as oscilloscopes (i.e power measurements, jitter measurements), spectrum analyzers, network analyzers.
- Document and maintain software functionality using source control tools.
- Capable of being precise with test and measurement data, documenting and communicating test procedures and test results in a way that is systematic, precise and relevant.
- Demonstrated experience with debugging of active product issues and root cause analysis providing solutions and workarounds.
- Should be a standout colleague; work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting. Enjoys working in a clean, organized lab and maintaining it.
Application or questions:
Dankó Tímea Csilla
+ 36 20 220-6211